The European Innovation Council infodays
The Go2Space-HUBs project is organizing several EIC infodays
The Go2Space-HUBs project is organizing several infodays and workshops about the European Innovation Council (EIC), a key novelty of Horizon Europe which represents the most ambitious innovation initiative that Europe has taken, with a budget of €10 billion for the period 2021-2027.
The European Innovation Council (EIC) has been established under the EU Horizon Europe. Its main goal is to support game changing innovations throughout the lifecycle from early stage research, to proof of concept, technology transfer, and the financing and scale up of start-ups and SMEs, through both grants and investments.
The EIC pilot phase that was launched in 2018, incorporated existing instruments under the Horizon 2020 programme and supported:
Over 430 projects on Future and Emerging Technologies, involving over 2700 partners. These projects have generated over 3000 peer reviewed scientific articles, over 600 innovations, and over 100 patents.
Over 5700 startups and SMEs, who have raised over €5 billion in follow up investments (3 euro for every euro from the EU budget) and on average, more than doubled the number of employees in a 2 year period
If you want to learn more, join the next events The Go2Space-HUBs project is organizing!:
Workshop 1, June 2nd, 10-12 CET:
- Best practices in application preparation
- Who is an Evaluator?
- Evaluation process in EIC Accelerator from the Evaluator perspective
- Technology Readiness Level (TRL)
- Disruptive type of innovation
- Define your innovation
- Tips from Evaluators
Workshop 2, June 16th, 14-16 CET:
- Best practices in interview preparation for EIC Accelerator
- Elements of Business Model Canvas
- Tips from Jury Member
Info session 2, June 30th, 14-16 CET:
- Other actions and supporting schemes
- The InvestEU Programme
- Other schemes: EIC Pathfinder, EIC Transition, EIC Prizes,
- Supporting schemes: EIC Business Acceleration Service, EIC Market Place
- Support: National Contact Points (NCPs), Europe Enterprise Network (EEN)