RACE Dashboard Challenges 2021: stay tuned for upcoming opportunities.
Next window for submission of proposals: from 01 September 2021 to 01 December 2021.
After the first two monthly challenges – challenge #1 on how the pandemic affected the logistics/supply chain and related air and water quality, and challenge #2 on combining socio-economic indicators into a single impact metric – new flexibility will be added for the upcoming opportunities.
Note down in your calendar the next window for submission of proposals: it will be open as from 1 September 2021 and last for three months, with deadline on 01 December.
The range of themes you may cover will be wider, encompassing the well-known ones from the first two challenges, a new challenge on pandemic recovery and a wildcard option.
- this will be an opportunity for anyone, regardless of the background: there is no specific requirement to comply with, no complicate procedure to participate and submit ideas.
- your contribution will be economically rewarded: up to 11K euros!
- by participating, you may gain large public visibility at EU level: both ESA and EU will promote successful proposals.
- participation of small interdisciplinary teams (e.g. coder, EO/geo-information expert, thematic specialist) is welcome and encouraged.
- when applying you will get free access to dedicated tutorial materials, as well as science and engineering support to develop your idea.
- any little contribution might be a precious one in the path towards the post-pandemic.
Full details on the opportunity available here.